Volume 87, Number 4-5, July-October 200727th IDF World Dairy Summit and Congress
|Page(s)||413 - 423|
|Published online||26 October 2007|
References of Lait 87 (2007) 413-423
- Anema S.G., Li Y., Effect of pH on the association of denatured whey proteins with casein micelles in heated reconstituted skim milk, J. Dairy Res. 51 (2003) 73-83 [CrossRef].
- Anema S.G., Lloyd R.J., Analysis of whey protein denaturation: a comparative study of alternative methods, Milchwissenchaft 54 (1999) 206-210.
- Baldwin A., Pearce D., Milk powder, in: Onwulata C. (Ed.), Encapsulated and Powdered Foods, Taylor & Francis, Boca Raton, Florida, 2005, pp. 387-434.
- Bhaskar G.V., Singh H., Blazey N.D., Milk protein concentrate products and process, International Patent Specification WO01/41578, Palmerston North, New Zealand, New Zealand Dairy Research Institute, 2001.
- Carr A.J., Milk protein concentrate products and uses thereof, International Patent Specification WO02/196208A2, Wellington, New Zealand, New Zealand Dairy Board, 2002.
- Codex Alimentarius, FAO/WHO Food Standards. Codex standard for milk powders and cream powders Codex Stan 207-1999 [Online] http://www.codexalimentarius.net/
- Corredig M., Dalgleish D.G., Effect of temperature and pH on the interactions of whey proteins with casein micelles in skim milk, Food Res. Int. 29 (1996) 49-55 [CrossRef].
- Corredig M., Dalgleish D.G., The binding of -lactalbumin and -lactoglobulin to casein micelles in milk treated by different heating systems, Milchwissenschaft 51 (1996)123-127.
- Dannenberg F., Kessler H.G., Reaction kinetics of the denaturation of whey proteins in milk, J. Food Sci. 53 (1988) 258-263.
- Havea P., Protein interactions in milk protein concentrate powders, Int. Dairy J. 16 (2006) 415-422 [CrossRef].
- Le Graet Y., Brulé G., Effect of concentration and drying on mineral equilibria of skim milk and retentates, Lait 62 (1982) 113-125 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences].
- McKenna A.B., Effect of processing and storage on reconstitution properties of whole milk and ultrafiltered skim milk powders, Ph.D. thesis, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand, 2000.
- Nieuwenhuijse J.A., Timmermans W., Walstra P., Calcium and phosphate partitions during the manufacture of sterilized concentrated milk and their relations to the heat stability, Neth. Milk Dairy J. 42 (1988) 387-421.
- Oldfield D., Singh H., Functional properties of milk powders, in: Onwulata C. (Ed.), Encapsulated and Powdered Foods, Taylor & Francis, Boca Raton, Florida, 2005, pp. 365-386.
- Oldfield D.J., Singh H., Taylor M.W., Association of -lactoglobulin and -lactalbumin with the casein micelles in skim milk heated in an ultra-high temperature plant, Int. Dairy J. 8 (1998) 765-770 [CrossRef].
- Oldfield D.J., Singh H., Taylor M.W., Pearce K.N., Kinetics of denaturation and aggregation of whey proteins in skim milk heated in an ultra-high temperature (UHT) pilot plant, Int. Dairy J. 8 (1998) 311-318 [CrossRef].
- Oldfield D.J., Singh H., Taylor M.W., Effect of preheating and other process parameters on whey protein reactions during skim milk powder manufacture, Int. Dairy J. 15 (2005) 501-511 [CrossRef].
- Patel H.A., Singh H., Anema S.G., Creamer L.K., Effects of heat and high hydrostatic pressure treatments on disulfide bonding interchanges among the proteins in skim milk, J. Agric. Food Chem. 54 (2006) 3409-3420 [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- Singh H., Creamer L.K., Denaturation, aggregation and the stability of milk protein during the manufacture of skim milk powder, J. Dairy Res. 58 (1991) 269-283.
- Singh H., Newstead D.F., Aspects of proteins in milk powder manufacture, in: Fox P.F. (Ed.), Advanced Dairy Chemistry, Vol. 1: Proteins, Elsevier Science Publishers Ltd, England, 1992, pp. 735-765.
- Srilaorkul S., Ozimek L., Ooraikul B., Hadziyev D., Wolfe F., Effect of ultrafiltration of skim milk on casein micelle size distribution in retentate, J. Dairy Sci. 74 (1991) 50-57.