Volume 82, Number 4, July-August 2002First International Symposium on Spray Drying of Milk Products
|Page(s)||523 - 529|
- Breene W.M., Coulter S.T., Properties of spray dried combinations of milk, fruits and vegetables, J. Dairy Sci. 50 (1967) 1049-1053.
- De Vilder J., Marterns R., Naudts M., The influence of the dry matter content, the homogenization and the heating of concentrate on physical characteristics of whole milk powders, Milchwissenschaft 34 (1979) 78-84.
- Masters K., Spray drying handbook, Longman scientific and technical Publishers, New York, USA, 1991.
- Mathur B.N., Global status and scope of condensed and dried milk industry and its impact on India, in: Compendium on advances in condensed and dried milks. Center for Advanced Studies, Dairy Technology Division, National Dairy Institute, Karnal, India, 1999, pp. 1-9.
- Salunthe D.K., Deshpande S.S., Foods of plant origin-production, technical and human nutrition, AVI Publications, New York, USA, 1991.
- Strakov V.V., Favstova V.N., Increasing spray drying rate and dried milk quality by higher degree of pre-concentration, Trudy uses, Nauchno-issled Inst. Moloch. Prom. 27 (1970) 92-99.
- Upadhyay K.A., Physico-chemical and functional properties of milk powders, in: Compendium on advances in condensed and dried milks. Center for Advanced Studies, Dairy Technology Division, National Dairy Institute, Karnal, India, 1999, pp. 59-81.
Copyright INRA, EDP Sciences