Volume 82, Number 4, July-August 2002First International Symposium on Spray Drying of Milk Products
|Page(s)||501 - 513|
- American Dry Milk Institute, Standards for grades of dry milk including methods of analysis. Bull. 915 (1965) ADMI, USA.
- AOAC, Official Methods of Analysis of AOAC International, Vol. II, 16th ed., (1995) Virginia, USA.
- Bandyopadhyay S., Rheological studies on a rice-based milk cereal, M.Sc. Diss., National Daiy Research Institute, Karnal, India, 1995.
- Boersen A.C., Spray drying technology, J. Soc. Dairy Technol. 43 (1990) 5-7.
- Buma T.J., Free fat in spray dried whole milk. 4. Significance of free fat for other properties of practical importance, Neth. Milk Dairy J. 25 (1971) 88-106.
- Buma T.J., The cause of particle porosity of spray dried milk, Neth. Milk Dairy J. 26 (1972) 60-67.
- Ghosh A.K., Mukherjee S., Studies on the development of methods for production of quick cooking rice, J. Food Sci. Technol. 25 (1988) 182-195.
- Hall C.W., Hedrick T.I., Drying of Milk and Milk Products, AVI Pub. Co., Westport, 1971.
- Hols G., van Mil P.J.J.M., An alternative process for the manufacture of whole milk powder, J. Soc. Dairy Technol. 44 (1991) 49-52.
- Jha A., Development of process for long life Kheer and instant Kheer mix, Ph.D. Thesis, National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, India, 2000.
- Lewis L.P., Manufacture of specialized milk powders, in: Seminar on Recombined Dairy Products, CSIRO, Melbourne, 3-6 August 1987.
- Masters K., Some properties of instantized dry milk, J. Dairy Sci. 62 (1979) 253-257.
- Mettler A.E., Chemical and physical aspects of powder quality, in: Milk and Whey Powders, The Society of Dairy Technology, Middlesex, UK, 1980, pp. 92-116.
- Miocinovic K.K., Ostojic C.S., Chemical and physical aspects of spray dried powders, Acta Aliment. Pol. 15 (1983) 321-326.
- Mistry V.V., Pulgar J.B., Physical and storage properties of high milk protein powder, Int. Dairy J. 6 (1996) 195-203.
- Muers M.M., House T.U., A simple method for comparing wettability of instant spray dried separated milk powders. XVI International Dairy Congr., Copenhagen, Denmark, 8 (1962) 299.
- Niro Atomizer, Analytical Methods for Dry Milk Products, 4th ed. A/S Niro Atomizer, Copenhagen, Denmark, 1978.
- Pisecky J., Technology of skimmed milk drying, J. Soc. Dairy Technol., 34 (1981) 57-62.
- Prasad S., Technological studies on the manufacture of butter powder from buffalo milk. Ph.D. Thesis, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, India, 1981.
- Renner E., Storage stability and some nutritional aspects of milk powders and ultra high temperatures products at high ambient temperatures, J. Dairy Res. 55 (1988) 125-142.
- Roberts R.L., Carlson R.A., Farkas D.F., Application of a continuous centrifugal fluidized bed drier to the preparation of quick-cooking rice products, J. Food Sci., 44 (1979) 248-250.
- Sjollema A., Some investigation on the free flowing properties and porosity of milk powders, Neth. Milk Dairy J. 17 (1963) 245-253.
- Sweetsur A.W.M., The stability of instantized skimmed milk powder to hot coffee, J. Soc. Dairy Technol. 29 (1976) 157-160.
- Tseng G., Dry milk products: a comparison of conventional and instant whole milk powder, N. Z. J. Dairy Sci. Technol. 13 (1978) 133-135.
- Upadhyay K.G., Physico-chemical and functional properties of milk powder, in: Advances in Condensed and Dried Milks, Short course compendium, Dairy Technology Division, NDRI, Karnal, India, January 2000, pp. 42-58.
- van Mil P.J.J.M., Jans J.A., Storage stability of whole milk powder: effects of process and storage conditions on product properties, Neth. Milk Dairy J. 45 (1991) 145-167.
- Verhey J.G.P., Lammers W.L., A method for measuring the particle density distribution of spray dried powders, Neth. Milk Dairy J. 27 (1973) 19-29.
- Walstra P., Jenness R., Dairy Chemistry and Physics, John Wiley and Sons, New York, USA, 1984.
Copyright INRA, EDP Sciences